The state of privacy in post-Snowden America
Leave no dark corner
China is building a digital dictatorship to exert control over its 1.4 billion citizens. For some, “social credit” will bring privileges — for others, punishment.
| Videos |
- What will a future without secrets look like? | Alessandro Acquisti
Bitcoin Q&A: The price of losing privacy | AndreasAntonopoulos
Glenn Greenwald: Why privacy matters
Pro Privacy News
- AnchorFree, Maker of a Top Online Privacy App, Raises $295 Million
Google Exposed User Data, Feared Repercussions of Disclosing to Public
Google opted not to disclose to users its discovery of a bug that gave outside developers access to private data. It found no evidence of misuse.
Google Suppresses Memo Revealing Plans to Closely Track Search Users in China
- Facebook Data Privacy Cheat Sheet
- Facebook reveals news feed experiment to control emotions Protests over secret study involving 689,000 users in which friends' postings were moved to influence moods
- Facebook Has 50 Minutes of Your Time Each Day. It Wants More.
- Exclusive: WhatsApp Cofounder Brian Acton Gives The Inside Story On #DeleteFacebook And Why He Left $850 Million Behind
Community opinions & Medium articles
Why I Deleted My Facebook Account, NOW.
Platforms Are Making You Vulnerable